Thursday, May 20, 2010

New York...Shmoo York...but actually super fantastic.

I have a show going to New York! What does that even mean. Millions of people have shows in New York all the time. I guess it means more to me because it was selected. SE-LEC-TED. That means a couple of strangers read it, like it and thought it was worth their time, energy and money. That's the difference I guess. I'm not out in New York all crazy and struggling begging people to see my show, theyre picking it and thinking its cool. All I have to do is show up to work, pay rent and spend a few hours a week writing some shit and then mail it off. That's how I'm going to become famous. The fucking lazy way.

The Waiting Line
Manhattan Rep Theatre
June 30th July 2nd and 3rd.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME!!!

No comments: